
The Kelly's...Really? Could we
love a family any more? Who else in the world could I say, "I want to take a 10 hr drive, with 8 kids, in the middle of the night to Universal Studios Hollywood..." And them say,
"OK!" Ok, so maybe there was just a slight hesitation and a little bit of second guessing. But we did it, all 12 of us...and I'll be the 1st to admit...yeah it maybe wasn't entirely worth it. (Did I just say that?) Universal Studios was kind of a let down, our hotel room was miniscule...and we may have hit some traffic to AND fro.But, there were some good times, and how could we not with the Kelly's? We enjoyed all the rides, ate at Hard Rock Cafe, saw Shrek 3 in 3D, swam, swam, and swam! The twins only have 2 weeks out for the summer. It was nice to get away.


On our way home we stayed an unexpected night in Vegas. Our kids have never been so we showed them the strip, and let them experience the Circus, Circus I so fondly remember.

And now that, that's checked off my nostalgia list. We'll call it good.
No comments:
Post a Comment