Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The After....

Be soooo glad you did not have to see the "Before". Part of my nostalgia is during the summer waking up to little notes from my mom for my "job for the day". Well let's just say our garage was QUITE the job. And I figured required the 4 of them. So I split them up in teams, and said that whichever team did the best would get to go spend some cash later on that day.


Did you see that garage, how is a mom ever to choose?


So of course, they won...the whole lot of them --won. Two of them made off with a couple of Buzz Lightyears (I made Logan throw his broken one away when he was 3). Jaret chose a bow and arrow with a target.



And 'Kennah well...she kept putting off her picture. So, I am just posting one of my recent favorites. She scored a bottle of perfume and some clothes of course.
My kids ROCK! It has now been 3 weeks...and the garage is still pretty much resembling the above pictures. Makes a BIG difference when the job was their own, that's FOR SURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment