Lately, this little girl has been talking about getting a job, making our family dinner, asking to drive, gathering the family for prayer, making me birthday cakes, doing her own laundry, calling herself a freshman, setting her own goals...WWWHHHAAATT? You no longer need me to tie your shoes?
When did all of this happen and where did time go? Wow. Old people always said that this would happen. I just thought it wasn't supposed to happen until I-- too..... got OLD!
I do have to say time has flown, because of the fun. "Time DOES fly when you're having fun" I have enjoyed the journey and seeing my little girl grow up.
I enjoy our late night talks, the hugs she still gives me, her confidence in me to help her in her struggles....I enjoy her laugh, and her off the wall humor. I love seeing her Love for Christ, and want to do what is right. I have been proud to see her being a friend to everyone, her no fear attitude to go after and do anything she wants and dreams of doing. I love hearing her sing, and using her talents. I love to watch her with children, and picturing her as a mother.
I can't wait to see what the future brings for you my dear, McKennah! You will always be my sweet sister Sue. Thank you for bringing me so much happiness in my life, by just being you.
I love you, forever, I like you for always...as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
No comments:
Post a Comment