Friday, November 18, 2011

Logan turns 14!

It was my day for carpool on Logan's birthday this year, so we wanted to do something fun. I had bought some decorations and the twin's did a good job decorating the car, to surprise Logan in the morning...


My little Logan, turned 14!



My carpool kids...love them all! Eliza Bingham, Alyssa Barker, Jace Haney and Chantel Gatten.




We celebrated Logan's birthday at IFLY this year. It was a hit! I was just as nervous as the boy's but we all survived and had a great time.

Mitchell Lloyd, Ryan Skidmore, Josh Peterson, Jace Haney, Chandler Zaugg, Coleton Doman, Tyler Craig, Ayden, Jaret, Logan, Darren and I max'd out the maximum number of flyers you could have at one time. It was fun to see them all face a little fear!

After about 20 minutes of instruction, they dress you up and you are off!




They gave us a commemorative video, so we grabbed pizza and watched it at the house. I love this kid, and love the choice he makes in friends. They are all good kids, and so fun to be around!


Happy Birthday, Buddie!

No comments:

Post a Comment