Wednesday, November 10, 2010

There is a time and a season....

Awwww.....I am always so sad when football season comes to an end. Both Jaret and Ayden played this year and were #1 draft choices this year! They both work so hard, we were really proud of them. Jaret began the season as quarterback again, Ayden- a wide receiver. And just as they were mastering their "Red 655" -- Jaret cut his finger.

Jaret is always holding a football. I'm not sure how many times I have asked him to put the ball away --or something is going to break. Well, he lost control of his innocent toss up in the air. Tried to catch a broken glass and cut his finger.

Needing 10 stitches and 2 weeks off, Jaret was replaced and resumed his duties at Running Back. (An answer to mother's prayers.) The coaches they love...Coach Fonua, Coach Rusch, Coach Slab, and Coach Fullmer. This is the last year the boys can play with this team. It was fun, they learned alot - but we're movin' on up!

No comments:

Post a Comment