Darren and I celebrated 15 yrs. of marriage in an unprecedented sort of way this year! It is no secret that I didn't particularly enjoy my wedding with all the mishaps that occured. So after many laughs (and tears) retelling my sad story over the years-- we decided to do something about it! We threw a Wedding Crashers party this year at the Little America Hotel in Salt Lake City. Over 40 couples, our closest friends, and neighbors-- came and celebrated life, love and marriage with us.

Games, food, dancing....my favorite friends...it was a perfect night to remember! After 2 yrs. of planning and preparation, so sad it had come to an end. We, along with many others stayed the night at the Grand America, and met for breakfast the next morning. How can we ever top that again?


We did an Evolution of Dance with all of the couples that had helped us with all of the preparations. The Dart's, Hansen's, Mile's, Call's, Newman's, and Davis', I love you! And definitely could not have done it without you! Thank you for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment