Friday, January 15, 2010

Little girl, no more....



Our Little McKennah is growing up... hard to believe she will be 14 and a Mia Maid in about a month and a half.

I don't know if it's her surpassing me in shoe sizes, fitting in all my hand me downs, or the fact that she has to sit on a stool so I can reach the top of her head. But.... our little "Sister Sue" is growing up.


McKennah made the 1st EVER Legacy Junior High School Basketball team. She worked really hard and pretty much on her own. (I don't know no basketball) Over 80 people tried out, and she made it. She does not play Varsity, but most of JV and I can see her hard work, as she is improving everyday.

She also had tried out for the school play of "High School Musical" and made that as well, (pictures to come later!!) All of this...and staying on top of grades, schoolwork, young women's, and friends. We are proud of you, McKennah.


Way to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment