Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, sweet cheeks!



In honor of the best friend, father, husband, companion, supporter...I love you. Happy 36th! Words cannot express how I feel about you, but I will try.

Darren has always, yes, since the day I can remember been...wonderful, confident, charming, athletic, handsome, forgiving, accomplished, wise, attentive, blessed, loyal, faithful, comedic, sweet, convincing, driven, brave, gifted, competent, mindful, devoted, impressive, achiever, respected, unfailing, decisive, big hearted, considerate, unselfish, witty, competitive, professional, intuitive, capable, honored, thoughtful, trustworthy, fascinating, resolute, sentimental, admired, warm hearted, talented...

The list just keeps going. How lucky I am to have him, and hold him, hoping I will never forget...what I have, and that he knows-- what he means to me.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet tribute to Darren. I'm so glad you did find him, and that you guys live close. We are so glad you guys are family. It's amazing how fast the kids grow up! I can't believe yours are getting so big. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete